This week, join me at the next Age Cafe, sponsored by the Radical Age Movement, an organization I’ve volunteered for since 2015. The Age Cafe is an inter-generational event which features discussions on:
- how do you feel about aging?
- have you been affected by age discrimination?
- what should we do when we notice ageism in society?
- how can we recognize ageism in our own attitudes and beliefs?
- how can we work to achieve ‘age justice’ in 2019?
The Age Cafe will be in held Wednesday evening, Nov. 14 at the NY Society for Ethical Culture in NYC from 6-8:30 PM. There’s still time to register. If you haven’t experienced this type of event, I promise you will find it worth your time.